The Sherbrooke Craft Beer Tour
- Free Parking
- On-site Restaurant
The Sherbrooke Craft Beer Tour offers 2 tours highlighting the city's murals and built heritage, while enjoying the craft beers of six microbreweries. A leaflet will guide you, available online or at partners.
The pedestrian circuit
- Walking distance to downtown Sherbrooke
- Places visited : Le Boq, La Mare au Diable et Siboire Dépôt
The circuit by car
- Do it independently by providing the necessary escort (designated driver, Sherbrooke Taxis or Alco Sequence)
- Places visited: The Brasseurs' Refuge, Lion d'Or and Siboire Jacques-Cartier
- All microbreweries are accessible by public transit STS
GET A FREE SHERBROOKE CRAFT BEER TOUR GLASS!
Pick up the leaflet (online, at participating microbreweries and the Tourist Information Office) and have your passport stamped. When you collect six stamps by visiting Sherbrooke’s microbreweries, you can than present your completed passport at one of the two Bières Dépôt au Vent du Nord stores to get your free souvenir glass.