Our shared responsibilities
Only together can we slow down the spread of Covid-19, so please be very respectful of measures in place. Sharing responsibilities means we can maintain safe, healthy and enjoyable environments for all.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least two metres between you and others.
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or disinfect your hands with an antiseptic gel.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wear a mask when unable to maintain a minimum two metres of physical distance between others in public spaces.
- Be aware of and listen to the different measures adopted by our partners.
- Be patient and respectful of staff and others.
Our front-line staff and partners commit to…
- Maintaining clean spaces and frequently disinfecting surfaces that people frequently touch.
- Provide a washing station or disinfectant gel for clients.
- Clearly indicate the required physical distance.
- Respect different measures in a courteous and caring fashion.