Our shared responsibilities
Only together can we slow down the spread of Covid-19, so please be very respectful of measures in place. Sharing responsibilities means we can maintain safe, healthy and enjoyable environments for all.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least two metres between you and others.
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or disinfect your hands with an antiseptic gel.
- Wear a mask or face covering that covers the nose and mouth is also mandatory in enclosed or partially enclosed public places for people age 12 and over.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Be aware of and listen to the different measures adopted by our partners.
- Be patient and respectful of staff and others.
Our front-line staff and partners commit to…
- Maintaining clean spaces and frequently disinfecting surfaces that people frequently touch.
- Provide a washing station or disinfectant gel for clients.
- Clearly indicate the required physical distance.
- Respect different measures in a courteous and caring fashion.
To know more about the COVID-19 in the Eastern Townships, visit: