You dream of cycling all year long but your bike cannot be used in winter? Fatbikes comes to the rescue!
Enjoy winter cycling on snowy or icy surfaces. Fun is guaranteed! From casual paths to expert trails (Single Track), your initiation to this special winter activity can be even better in Sherbrooke's expertly develloped trails. Embark on a memorable experience; wether you are an adept of sightseeing rides or mountain biking, Sherbrooke has a trail for you!
Where can you Fatbike?
- 4 tracks for beginner and intermediate
- Trails shared with snowshoeing or walking
- Additional activities for the family (tubing, skating, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, etc.)
- Rental service, per hour or for the day (12 fatbikes)
- Three sizes available between 1.5m and 2m
- Snack service
Overview of the trails at the base de plein air André-Nadeau
Download trail map (French only) in full resolution here
Saturday and Sunday : 10 am to 4 pm
Monday to Friday : on demand
Rent for an hour: 20$
Rent half a day: 45$
Rent a full day: 60$
Overview of the trails at the parc du Mont-Bellevue
Where to rent a Fatbike to try it out?
Rent by the day or for two days:
Stay on trails reserved for Fatbike
Stay in control and safe at all times
Respect other users and yield them the track