Christmas at Marché de la Gare de Sherbrooke
From December 1st to 23rd, 2018
Christmas at the Sherbrooke Station market illuminates the heart of Sherbrooke. On the program: musical performances, entertainment and, of course, Santa Claus. On Saturdays and Sundays, from December 1st to 23rd, enjoy this magical holiday atmosphere at the market for:
- Choose your Christmas tree among the most beautiful trees of the Enchanted Forest.
- Discover the gifts made by the hands of goblins of the twenty or so market artisans installed under the walls.
- Savor the products of a dozen local producers.
- Prepare your holiday meals with the fine products offered at the four indoor merchants.
- Have your pet photographed with Santa Take a carriage ride on Sunday afternoons.
- Enjoy a hot chocolate or a mulled wine.
- Stimulate your taste buds with stew, meat pies and other tastings offered by merchants.